ICC Champions Trophy 2017June 2, 2017
World Environment Day (WED)June 5, 2017
Honey is known as nutrition powerhouse and there are numerous of ways to use it. It contains glucose, fructose, calcium, phosphate, potassium and other minerals. It helps the growth of bacteria.
- Diaper Rash Cream: For the newborns, there is a problem of redness, itching and inflammation due to the regular use of diaper so to prevent this mix equal parts of honey and regular diaper cream and get rid of rashes.
- Conditioner: Honey can be used as hair softening gel. Take half cup of honey and mix it with one-fourth cup of olive oil and warm slowly on the stove, then apply it on your hairs and allow it soak by the hairs then after 10-15 minutes wash it with cold water. You will be amazed by your soft hairs.
- Burns Healing Treatment: In minor burns, honey dressings heals burns more quickly compared to medicated dressings.
- Makeup Remover: Take equal parts of soda and honey and mix it with tea tree oil, apply it on the face and then rinse with warm water. You’ll get a smooth and clear skin.
- Face Mask: Honey works effectively on the scars, acne and the black spots on face. Try a mixture to get rid of this problem take half spoon of honey, half spoon of glycerine, and rosewater. Apply gently on face and wash with cold water after 15 minutes. Do this regularly and you will notice the change.
- Cough Syrup: With the help of honey you can get a tastier cough syrup. Ingredients are one cup of filtered water, 1/4 cup fresh ginger root, 1/4 cup marshmallow root, one tablespoon cinnamon, 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice and one cup honey. Pour this into a saucepan and leave it to simmer, when its volume is reduced to half allow it to cool and take it 2-3 times in a day.
- Honey can be used as a Lip moisturizer, dark circle remover, fruit preserver, weight loss aid and much more…